Re: [Debconf-discuss] buy/rent air mattresses on-site possible ?

On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 11:07:07PM +0530, shirish ??????????????? wrote:

> The rest of 9 kg - another 2/2.5 kgs larger backpack + 4 pair of warm
> winter clothes with couple of layers, just to make sure I don't freeze
> to death.

I thought debconf will take place in Montreal, Canada this year, in August?
This will be in the middle of summer, unlike last year, it will be warm,
even at night.

http://gocanada.about.com/od/monthbymonthmontreal/p/August_in_Montr.htm

Last year I took a sleeping bag, but it could have easily fit into my
carry-on as it is very small and weighs only 750gram (and it cost only
15EUR, so probably not made in the EU or Canada).  This is not suitable for
temperatures below 10C (outdoors), but together with a blanket it was very
comfortable, and it will be more than enough for southern climates like in
Montreal. Available at a german discounter (I don't want to advertise here).

Christian