Re: [Debconf-discuss] buy/rent air mattresses on-site possible ?

On 01/25/2017 08:20 PM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> While it is pretty early days yet, I was looking at the on-site accommodation.
>
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Accomodation
>
> I also have put up an initial page about the weather as I kept on
> coming back to weather whenever I thought of montreal and forgot to
> write about it.
>
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Debconf17/Weather
>
> Two 'suggestions' have been given therein -
>
> Alternatively, attendees may bring an air mattress.
>
> Attendees will be required to bring a comfortable sleeping bag.
>
> Could there be possibility of renting air mattress/sleeping bag as
> both cut quite a bit into the baggage allowance ?

Over the years, I've learned to travel light. I've been going to the
last debconf with only a carry-on (ie: less than 10kg). How come you
believe you can't fit a sleeping bag in your 20kg+ luggage + carry-on then?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)