Re: [Debconf-discuss] buy/rent air mattresses on-site possible ?

On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 02:14:55PM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> > Could there be possibility of renting air mattress/sleeping bag as
> > both cut quite a bit into the baggage allowance ?
>
> Over the years, I've learned to travel light. I've been going to the
> last debconf with only a carry-on (ie: less than 10kg). How come you
> believe you can't fit a sleeping bag in your 20kg+ luggage + carry-on then?

Well, 17kg of cheese and wine might make the remaining space a bit
dense. :-P

I think I could manage but since I'd like to travel three weeks after
DebConf and want to carry some of the luggage of my wife I consider the
initial question perfectly valid and the thread should not be stopped
since there exist traveling experts who manage with carry-on only.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de