Re: [Debconf-discuss] Anybody attending DebConf16 and coming to Madrid afterwards?

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> wrote:
I printed circular Debian swirl stickers:
Small = 6cm diameter, on white, black and translucent vinyl (100 of each)
and Large = 20 cm diameter  on white, black and translucent vinyl (50 of each)

I think there are many left. How many would you like?

I was selling them at R20 (about Euro 1.30) for small and R50 (about
Euro 3.00) for large but can negotiate bulk price, I just need to
recover my costs :)

And then I don't know who would be best to arrange to get them to you,
and organise payment? I am based in Cape Town, South Africa, can't get
them to you myself.

Thanks for the offering!

Lets see if we can find a bearer first and then I will ask for a few

I runned out of stickers, but bringing some from southafrica was more of an excuse to organize a meeting in madrid and have some beers post debconf ;)