Re: [Debconf-discuss] Anybody attending DebConf16 and coming to Madrid afterwards?

Hi Alberto

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 1:43 PM, alberto fuentes <pajaro@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 12:02 PM, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>> If you are attending DebConf16 and plan to come to Madrid afterwards (no
>> matter if it's some months later), please ping me. I would be very happy if
>> somebody brings my tshirt (and some stickers, if possible!). And also would
>> be a perfect excuse to organize a coffee, beer or whatever-signing when you
>> come to Madrid.
>

> Id join that meeting!
>
> And if you bring some normal swirl stickers (any size and material) i will
> rebuy them from you (and probably ill buy you a beer for your troubles!).

I printed circular Debian swirl stickers:
Small = 6cm diameter, on white, black and translucent vinyl (100 of each)
and Large = 20 cm diameter  on white, black and translucent vinyl (50 of each)

I think there are many left. How many would you like?

I was selling them at R20 (about Euro 1.30) for small and R50 (about
Euro 3.00) for large but can negotiate bulk price, I just need to
recover my costs :)

And then I don't know who would be best to arrange to get them to you,
and organise payment? I am based in Cape Town, South Africa, can't get
them to you myself.