Re: [Debconf-discuss] Anybody attending DebConf16 and coming to Madrid afterwards?

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 12:02 PM, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> wrote:
Hi
If you are attending DebConf16 and plan to come to Madrid afterwards (no matter if it's some months later), please ping me. I would be very happy if somebody brings my tshirt (and some stickers, if possible!). And also would be a perfect excuse to organize a coffee, beer or whatever-signing when you come to Madrid.

Id join that meeting!

And if you bring some normal swirl stickers (any size and material) i will rebuy them from you (and probably ill buy you a beer for your troubles!).

I stick them everywhere and run out of them again :D