Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf Poetry Night?

Hey Rhonda

On 03/07/2016 12:42, Rhonda D'Vine wrote:
>  I was approached before debconf if I would like to hold the Poetry
> Night again.  Personally I said wholeheartly yes, of course.  But
> thinking more about it I wonder how much interest is there, and
> especially: how many people are willing to present something.

I just wanted to write you before DebConf was actually over. I intended
to write something for the poetry night, but never got to it. I like the
idea and wanted to contribute, so it's a lot more lack of time than lack
of interest.

Hoping that it makes a come back in the future!

-Jonathan