Re: [Debconf-discuss] Would you like to donate your conference bag to a DM?

Anibal Monsalve Salazar dijo [Fri, Jul 08, 2016 at 12:53:17AM +1000]:
> Hello,
>
> A Colombian DM would like to have a conference bag. If you cannot take
> yours home I will get it passed to him if you give it to me.

I will see two people that wanted to come to DebConf, but one could
not due to the cost of getting to Africa, and one could not due to
being rejected at pre-boarding for not having a needed
vaccination. One is a DD, the other is a Debian Contributor.

So, I'd be interested in taking two extra bags with me, if you don't
think you will use yours.