Re: [Debconf-discuss] Ring at debconf - Menzies 10, july 8th, 14h00

On 07/07/16 16:44, Simon Désaulniers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a GSOC student [1][2] and this is my first debconf. I really
> like it so far!
>
> Alexandre Viau and I are pleased to have the chance to talk to you
> about Ring [3] which was added to the debian repositories this
> week. We will be at Menzies 10 on july 8th at 14h00.
>
> If you want to participate in the discussions about free real time
> communication software, you can register to
> https://lists.fsfe.org/mailman/listinfo/free-rtc.

Ring's developers, Savoir Faire Linux, are based in Montreal, the host
city for DebConf17

Ring is peer-to-peer VoIP / RTC using a distributed hash table
(OpenDHT) instead of a central server.

Good luck with the presentation Simon

[3]: https://ring.cx