Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Reimbursements for DebConf 15

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:11:40PM +0200, David Bremner wrote:
>   • A Debconf 15 reimbursement form *filled out beforehand*. You can
>     pick up the forms at the front desk.
What is a Reference #?

>   • Original receipts. If you need to keep a copy for some reason, it's
>     up to you make copies.
What to provide in a case of a e-ticket bought online? Ticket (which
includes the transaction summary) or a reference from the online banking?
As the ticket in a currency which is not Euro, do I need to provide a
calculation showing how much is that in Euro? What conversion rate should
I user, todays one or one at the purchase date (it makes quite a
difference)?

>   • In the case where the original receipt is electronic, a printout
>     with a handwritten certification that you have are only claiming
>     reimbursement from DebConf for this expense.
Should that certification be on a separate paper?

>   • In the special case that your reimbursement relates to accomodation
>     at the hostel, we'll cross off the night in question and return the
>     original to you.
Should I fill separate forms for travel and for Aug 14 accomodation?

--
WBR, wRAR