Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Reimbursements for DebConf 15

Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@debian.org> writes:

> On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:11:40PM +0200, David Bremner wrote:
>>   • A Debconf 15 reimbursement form *filled out beforehand*. You can
>>     pick up the forms at the front desk.
> What is a Reference #?

If pepole are claiming a single invoice, then that invoice
number. Otherwise leave it blank, or write in your summit Id (from your badge)

>>   • Original receipts. If you need to keep a copy for some reason, it's
>>     up to you make copies.
> What to provide in a case of a e-ticket bought online? Ticket (which
> includes the transaction summary) or a reference from the online banking?

Ideally both.

> As the ticket in a currency which is not Euro, do I need to provide a
> calculation showing how much is that in Euro? What conversion rate should
> I user, todays one or one at the purchase date (it makes quite a
> difference)?

Yes, attach some calculation.

If you can document the rate at purchase, that is OK.

>>   • In the case where the original receipt is electronic, a printout
>>     with a handwritten certification that you have are only claiming
>>     reimbursement from DebConf for this expense.
> Should that certification be on a separate paper?

No, writing directly on the printout is preferable.

>>   • In the special case that your reimbursement relates to accomodation
>>     at the hostel, we'll cross off the night in question and return the
>>     original to you.
> Should I fill separate forms for travel and for Aug 14 accomodation?

No, one form is preferable. Just highlight the aug 14 item so in case
that causes your total to go over the awarded amount.