Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Reimbursements for DebConf 15

also sprach Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@debian.org> [2015-08-17 20:38 +0200]:
> >   • A Debconf 15 reimbursement form *filled out beforehand*. You can
> >     pick up the forms at the front desk.
> What is a Reference #?

You can leave this field blank.

> >   • Original receipts. If you need to keep a copy for some reason, it's
> >     up to you make copies.
> What to provide in a case of a e-ticket bought online? Ticket
> (which includes the transaction summary) or a reference from the
> online banking?

The first will be fine.

> As the ticket in a currency which is not Euro, do I need to
> provide a calculation showing how much is that in Euro? What
> conversion rate should I user, todays one or one at the purchase
> date (it makes quite a difference)?

Just claim in the original currency, i.e. how much you paid.

> >   • In the case where the original receipt is electronic, a printout
> >     with a handwritten certification that you have are only claiming
> >     reimbursement from DebConf for this expense.
> Should that certification be on a separate paper?

No, please use the same paper.

> >   • In the special case that your reimbursement relates to accomodation
> >     at the hostel, we'll cross off the night in question and return the
> >     original to you.
> Should I fill separate forms for travel and for Aug 14
> accomodation?

No, that is not necessary.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`