Re: [Debconf-discuss] Alternative daytrip option: bicycling around Heidelberg for fun and relaxing

> > http://ridewithgps.com/routes/9762198
> >
> Thanks for the pointer it is actually quite similar to what I
> considered.  However, I would definitely go into the opposite direction.

I would not recommend this if you're just riding it once; climbing
Konigstuhl from the west has far more vehicular traffic, is a narrower
road, inferior scenery, and is also uncomfortably steeper.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb