Re: [Debconf-discuss] Alternative daytrip option: bicycling around Heidelberg for fun and relaxing

Hi Andreas,

2015-08-13 15:51:24 Andreas Tille:
> you might have noticed that I'm a bit limping (due to some knee surgery
> / just to behave like a grandfather ;-)) and thus I'm afraid of longer
> walking or standing.  Since bicycle riding works perfectly for me I
> decided to do some bicycle trip heading towards Heidelberg castle and go
> from there some recommended bicycle trails (according OSM / local
> signs).  The goal is to have a smooth enjoyable ride at low speed with
> breaks inbetween.  Those who might not have any better plan are welcome
> to join me.

I'll join you. The front desk didn't know about your plans, maybe we should
put some info into the wiki.

> (Bike rental options were announced recently on this list.)

I've got my own bike in the basement.

I looked for you (or someone looking like people describe you) but couldn't
find you, maybe we can meet at breakfast?

Regards
Timo