[Debconf-discuss] Alternative daytrip option: bicycling around Heidelberg for fun and relaxing

Hi,

you might have noticed that I'm a bit limping (due to some knee surgery
/ just to behave like a grandfather ;-)) and thus I'm afraid of longer
walking or standing.  Since bicycle riding works perfectly for me I
decided to do some bicycle trip heading towards Heidelberg castle and go
from there some recommended bicycle trails (according OSM / local
signs).  The goal is to have a smooth enjoyable ride at low speed with
breaks inbetween.  Those who might not have any better plan are welcome
to join me.  (Bike rental options were announced recently on this list.)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de