Re: [Debconf-discuss] remote participation in DebConf

Wookey dijo [Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 01:26:11AM +0100]:
> I'd just like to say that I found these very useful. It's much easier
> to look at the door than a website or the 'what's next' monitor. So
> they are not essential, but I did appreciate that someone could be
> bothered to print them all and stick them all for a whole week :-)

Right. My first impression was just a huge WTF, as I didn't perceive
them as useful, but ended appreciating them as well. And, of course,
they did provide some entertainment factor as well!

   http://annex.debconf.org/debconf-share/debconf14/photos/gwolf/20140830/IMG_3918.JPG