Re: [Debconf-discuss] remote participation in DebConf

+++ Gunnar Wolf [2014-09-20 20:29 -0500]:
> - Taking care to print and keep up to date the signs stating what is
>   going on at each room (were the signs this year needed? Were they
>   enough?)

I'd just like to say that I found these very useful. It's much easier
to look at the door than a website or the 'what's next' monitor. So
they are not essential, but I did appreciate that someone could be
bothered to print them all and stick them all for a whole week :-)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/