Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf 15 website survey

On 21 septembre 2014 17:26:31 CEST, Maximiliano Curia <maxy@debian.org> wrote:

>However, we are still undecided whether we prefer the Dark background
>or the
>Light background site by default. So we are asking for your opinion.

White on black requires extra work and testing to ensure that those who print a page actually print black on white (yes, people some still print, especially when they go offline/abroad).

Also, please don't change the template  depending of the time of the day, so people don't close their browser tab thinking "this page is white, so it isn't DC15".

Franklin

--
Envoyé de mon téléphone. Excusez la brièveté.