[Debconf-discuss] DebConf 15 website survey

Hi,

For some time now we have a base for the DebConf 15 website [1], which
includes the possibility of changing the background between light and dark.

However, we are still undecided whether we prefer the Dark background or the
Light background site by default. So we are asking for your opinion.

[1]: http://debconf15.debconf.org/

Clicking "change contrast" you can see the other option. After looking at
both, please enter your prefered option in this dudle:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/DC15_site_colors/

We know that both sites still require work, please just vote on the light or
dark concept, disregarding other details. If you are interested in helping
with the website, please contact us through the debconf-team mailing list[2].