Re: [Debconf-discuss] remote participation in DebConf

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 12:53:22AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Holger wrote:
>
> > I also had the impression there was less relaying of questions from IRC
> > this year, no idea if thats true and if so, why.
>
> Likewise and I think this is a shame.

Ditto; I attended the conference, but due to a work meeting, I had to
skip one day, and I attended a couple of presentations that day
remotely.  I appreciated the video, when it was working, but it was very
challenging to ask questions via IRC.

I think it would help to have one of the volunteers already monitoring
the room take a look at the room-specific IRC channel and forward any
questions asked there.

- Josh Triplett