Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf 15 website survey

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 05:26:31PM +0200, Maximiliano Curia wrote:

> For some time now we have a base for the DebConf 15 website [1], which
> includes the possibility of changing the background between light and dark.

> However, we are still undecided whether we prefer the Dark background or the
> Light background site by default. So we are asking for your opinion.

> [1]: http://debconf15.debconf.org/

> Clicking "change contrast" you can see the other option. After looking at
> both, please enter your prefered option in this dudle:
> https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/DC15_site_colors/

I think.. both are really cool. Is it a possibility to just have it so we
can click contrast whenever we want? :D

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home;
you may not be sure of where you belong anymore.
But home is always there...  because home is not a place.
It's wherever your passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski