[Debconf-discuss] visiting christian eastern orthodox church

Hi,
I am planning to visit an eastern orthodox hurch in portland,
likely sunday aug 24.  anybody interested in joining?

If time permists, I 'd like to attend a service.  Likely one of

St. Stephen Archdeacon and Protomartyr Serbian Orthodox Church  Serbian
Portland, OR  10:00 Divine Liturgy sunday service
Saint Stephan Serbian Orthodox Church
Last Updated by Orthodox on Oct 19, 2010
11447 Southeast 27th Avenue
Portland, OR 97222
(503) 659-4705
east of willamete river
south of portland

St John the Baptist Ukrainian Orthodox Church
Last Updated by Orthodox on Oct 19, 2010
St. John the Baptist Ukrainian Orthodox Church
8014 Southeast 16th Avenue
Portland, OR 97202
(503) 235-7129
ukrainian-orthodox.org

Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church
Last Updated by Orthodox on Oct 19, 2010
Holy Trinity Cathedral
3 reviews
3131 Northeast Glisan Street
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 234-0468
goholytrinity.org

contact me via mail or  joostvb on irc to arrange time and place to meet.

in total, it'll take about two hours of your time.  anybody is welcome
to attend service, even non-christians.  non-christians are however
asked not to eat the holy bread.  any christian is welcome to fully
participate, to my understanding.

 CU, Bye,

Joost