[Debconf-discuss] Ukrainian, sun aug 24th at 10:00, meet 9:30 (was: Re: visiting christian eastern orthodox church)

Hi again,

At least 2 people will join for a service at St. John the Baptist Ukrainian
Orthodox Church http://ukrainian-church-pdx.org/ .  Located 8014 Southeast 16th
Avenue, service starts sunday august 24th at 10:00.

At 9:30 we'll meet at the Broadway Building Residential Entrance, we'll go by
car from there.  Currently, there's place for 2 more people.

Please contact me if you'd like to join, and tell me if you'd like to get
a seat in the car.

Bye,

Joost

--
-I /file/  After destroying your filesystems with an unfortunate sfdisk command,
 you would have been able to restore the old situation if only you had preserved