Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] About calling SHC if we arrive past 22.00

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 08:22:06AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 02:54:18AM -0700, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > I suspect the wireless coverage (guess the network name...) is ok on the
> > street too, so if you dont have a (working) phone and dont wanna shout, do
> > what every respectable person would do, and go on IRC and ask for help there
> > ;)
>
> Yes, if all else fails, find one of the Starbucks nearby and connect
> after-hours to their wifi and hop on IRC ;P

Also, the signal from the PSU open guest network is strong enough to
connect you from outside the building.

Another option is using the public phone which is on the corner of SW
College and SW Brodway, one bloc from the check-in building.

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      4096R/E4B6813D
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago _at_ {acaia.ca, debian.org}            IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org