Re: [Debconf-discuss] US SIMs in Seattle airport or Portland downtown

I believe Walmart sells Tmobile sim cards. I live near Portland and
use the pay-as-you-go Tmobile plan and the employees in the stores
know absolutely nothing about it, they seriously can't help you. So
Walmart is the best option.

- --
Thanks,
Trevor Best

Child of God, Friend of Christ, Salt of the Earth

"Sola Scriptura" -- On the Authority of the Bible alone
"Solus Christus" -- Christ alone is our Mediator
"Sola Gratia" -- Saved by God's grace alone
"Sola Fide" -- Justified by faith alone
"Soli Deo Gloria" -- For the glory of God alone

I use openPGP for email encryption and signing, so that's what all the
"gibberish" is here.
For a full explanation of PGP/GPG email encryption please see
https://securityinabox.org/en/chapter-7
and for how to protect yourself with it (and get rid of the gibberish)
please see https://securityinabox.org/en/thunderbird_main