[Debconf-discuss] US SIMs in Seattle airport or Portland downtown

I may need a phone to be able to check in when I arrive tomorrow.  I
have a phone which works on US frequencies.  But I don't have a
suitable SIM.[1]

Where can I buy a SIM ?  I will want to use it for the week and a half
of Debconf, for modest texting and making calls.  Some modest data
capacity would be a bonus.

I will be passing through Seattle airport and Seattle King St railway
station during business hours tomorrow.  I'm due to arrive at Portland
Union Station at 21:20.

Thanks,
Ian.

[1] I had some, but after half an hour on transatlantic hold I
discover they expire them if you don't put any credit on for more than
90 days in a row.