Re: [Debconf-discuss] RIPE Atlas Probe at DebConf14

I would host one. That sounds awesome. I am in AS209.

Thanks,
Trevor Best

>>> http://probev3.ripe.net/ [9]:
>>> https://atlas.ripe.net/get-involved/become-a-host/
>>>
>>> -- Luca Filipozzi http://www.crowdrise.com/SupportDebian
>>

>> -- Luca Filipozzi http://www.crowdrise.com/SupportDebian

- --
Thanks,
Trevor Best

Child of God, Friend of Christ, Salt of the Earth

"Sola Scriptura" -- On the Authority of the Bible alone
"Solus Christus" -- Christ alone is our Mediator
"Sola Gratia" -- Saved by God's grace alone
"Sola Fide" -- Justified by faith alone
"Soli Deo Gloria" -- For the glory of God alone

I use openPGP for email encryption and signing, so that's what all the
"gibberish" is here.
For a full explanation of PGP/GPG email encryption please see
https://securityinabox.org/en/chapter-7
and for how to protect yourself with it (and get rid of the gibberish)
please see https://securityinabox.org/en/thunderbird_main