Re: [Debconf-discuss] RIPE Atlas Probe at DebConf14

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 01:31:33AM +0000, Luca Filipozzi wrote:
> "With your help, the RIPE NCC is building the largest Internet measurement
> network ever made. RIPE Atlas employs a global network of probes that measure
> Internet connectivity and reachability, providing an unprecedented
> understanding of the state of the Internet in real time." [1]
> project.  If you are willing to host a probe, please send me a reply indicating
> your AS number [6].  If I get more than 14 replies, I'll rank the requests by
> count of probes on the AS as determined by querying the RIPE Atlas data [7].

Hi, I am willing to host a probe

AS number: AS14754 (Telgua)

Also a friend of mine (Dulio Samayoa), who is not attending debconf,
would like to host a probe, so if it is possible I would like to get
two probes, his AS number is the same AS14754. FWIW we both live in
Guatemala city, around 12 kilometer of distance.

--
Josué M. Abarca S.