Re: [Debconf-discuss] Wanted: debianites around Mountain View

On 20-08-2014 15:07, Martín Ferrari wrote:
Hi!

As I'm boarding my plane to Portland, I've just realised I forgot my jacket at my friend's car in Mountain View, and I'm surely going to need it. :-(

So, I'm looking for somebody who is going to debconf from MTV or close by, to pick it up.. Any volunteers?

Thanks!

Hey!
I'm near MV. We will leave Saturday night. I can pick it up for you.

Caroll

--
Ana Carolina Comandulli <caroll@funlabs.org>