[Debconf-discuss] When you miss your train in Switzerland...

Hi.

This email is mostly for asking some advice to people that know more
than me train rules in Switzerland. Basically, I'm coming back home by
train, and I have a rather tight changing time in Biel (3 minutes). I
may miss the leaving train. Fortunately I have a backup solution, taking
another train a bit later and still arriving in Zurich in time for the
train to Salzburg I have to take.

The question is: is the same ticket that I would buy for the first
solution still valid for the second one?

The change would be:

IC 1543: Biel 20.46 -> 21.56 Zurich

With:

RE 2978: Biel 20.52 -> 21.17 Bern
IC 743: Bern 21.32 -> 22.31 Zurich

(which is quite tight too, but at least I have one more hope...)

Can someone more experienced than me of Swiss trains give me advice?

(in case it helps, the general picture is: from "Concise, camp de
Vaumarcus" to "Villach HBF", the solution that leaves on 2013-08-17 at
19.11 on sbb.ch)

Thank you very much.

Gio.
--