Re: [Debconf-discuss] The days after DC13

On 15/08/13 21:03, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have two days in Switzerland after DebConf and so far I have no plans. Any
> hints about affordable places to visit/stay would be very welcome. I have a
> tent but I know nothing about camping sites nearby.
>
> Anyway, I'm also wondering if there're more people in the same situation. If so
> we could have a wikipage like we did for DC10
> (https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/TravelCoordination).
>
> Regards,
Helo!

Same situation here. I plan to stay in the french-speaking part of .ch
up to ~24th, but I've absolutely no idea about what's worth doing/seeing
whatsoever.

As a hint: As the Yverdon-Concise bus was going through what-I-think
Grandson, Champagne and Bonvillars [1][2][3][4][5][6] was, and reminded
me about Zagreb's old town area, for those where to Banja Luka.

My first shot would be to go in that direction.

Cheers,

Dererk

1. https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3495/3833548171_489090b97c_o.jpg
2. http://www.laregion.ch/wp-content/uploads/1209012-grandson.jpg
3.
http://www.lake-geneva-switzerland.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/10/Chateau-de-Grandson-Castle-16.jpg
4.
http://www.lake-geneva-switzerland.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/10/grandson-castle-2-640x426.jpg
5. http://waronscreen.com/data/Files/La%20Com%C3%A8te/MOZ_0207.JPG
6.
http://www.juradreiseenland.ch/pictures/content/_3lacs/musee_yverdon_maison_ailleurs1.jpg

--
BOFH excuse #79:
Look, buddy:  Windows 3.1 IS A General Protection Fault.