Re: [Debconf-discuss] git-buildpackage

Hi all.

Il 14/08/2013 23:35, Giovanni Mascellani ha scritto:
> At last it seems that we'll do the git-buildpackage tutorial on
> 2013-08-15 at 11.30. Dear people at talks@dc.o, could you please
> schedule the event? Is the BOF room number 2 available for scheduling
> events there?

Quick follow-up: I confirm the time and location (11.30, BOF room number
2), but they won't be added to the schedule (events in BOF 2 cannot be
added to the schedule). It's a secret magic tutorial, you can find only
if you know where it is. That is made in order to confuse the Fedora and
Arch spies at DebConf and don't let them know the power of git-buildpackage.

See you later, have a nice breakfast with a lot of sticky jam!

Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy