Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Food serving for vegetarians und vegans

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 09:35:35AM +0200, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> > Could future debconfs simply reserve N vegetarian and vegan meals for
> > those who do not eat meat, but allow some for omnivores to choose if
> > desired, too?
>
> We could also stop serving dead animals entirely. That would make the
> whole process a lot easier. :)

Or we could wait until someone invents animals who want to be eaten.

At least Milliways, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe already
exists at some hacker camps: http://www.milliways.info/ :-)

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)