Re: [Debconf-discuss] Information about accommodation at le camp (photos and plans) ·

On 2012-11-26 21:55, Joey Hess wrote:
Remember that most of the happy people shown here were enjoying DebConf
accomidations that consisted of the floor of a gymnasium and whatever
sleeping gear they'd packed.

On 2012-11-26 11:32, Moray Allan wrote:
If I may provide the shortcut shortcut to the next step of the
circular discussion: I don't think people are complaining about the
standard of the sponsored accommodation in itself, but rather because
this seems to be the only option most people will realistically have
(see other recent mails for more detailed discussion about
distances/prices/availability of other options).  In Oslo and
Edinburgh only a minority of people stayed in the DebConf sponsored
accommodation.

--
Moray