Re: [Debconf-discuss] Your biggest achievement during past DebConfs (aka new DebConf promoting campaign)

Hey Axel,

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 05:10:27PM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> > members of the Debconf Team and Publicity Team need your help!!1!!
> >
> > (nooo! don't hide!!)
> >
> > We'd like to have a quote from all Debian Developers and contributors
> > naming their most important technical and/or social achievement reached
> > during past DebConfs.
>
> So where shall we send such quotes?
>
> 		Regards, Axel

In this thread? :)
And I think could be better to -project instead that debconf-discuss
(I've just set reply-to accordingly).
Or, if you prefer send me a private reply at madamezou@d.o

Cheers,
Francesca