Re: [Debconf-discuss] Your biggest achievement during past DebConfs (aka new DebConf promoting campaign)

Hi there!

Please Cc: me, I am not subscribed to debian-project@.

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 18:38:26 +0100, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 05:10:27PM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
>> Francesca Ciceri wrote:
>> > members of the Debconf Team and Publicity Team need your help!!1!!
>> >
>> > (nooo! don't hide!!)
>> >
>> > We'd like to have a quote from all Debian Developers and contributors
>> > naming their most important technical and/or social achievement reached
>> > during past DebConfs.
>>
>> So where shall we send such quotes?
>
> In this thread? :)
> And I think could be better to -project instead that debconf-discuss
> (I've just set reply-to accordingly).

I would have preferred to have *all* replies to debconf-discuss@ as
well, I know of at least one of them that went to debian-project@ alone
(and no, I do not want to subscribed to yet another mailing list).

Nevertheless, I think my biggest achievement during past DebConfs is the
DebConf11 Events BoF, which generated a lot of discussion on various
mailing lists (debian-publicity@ and debian-www@ in primis) and in RL,
and it was the beginning for the Debian Events Box creation (which is
progressing slowly, but still...):

  <http://penta.debconf.org/dc11_schedule/events/731.en.html>
  <http://lists.debian.org/20120204115120.GA17611@upsilon.cc>

Thx, bye,