Re: [Debconf-discuss] Your biggest achievement during past DebConfs (aka new DebConf promoting campaign)

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 18:38:26 +0100, Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org> wrote:

> > > We'd like to have a quote from all Debian Developers and contributors
> > > naming their most important technical and/or social achievement reached
> > > during past DebConfs.

After talking about the conversion for several years on mail and IRC,
with a little bit of preparation the Debian Perl team managed to convert
almost 2000 packages from a monolithic subversion repository into
individual git repositories.  Being together in Banja Luka made it
possible to fix the few wrinkles that arose, and to develop some new
tools to keep the team working smoothly.