Re: [Debconf-discuss] Your biggest achievement during past DebConfs (aka new DebConf promoting campaign)

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 18:38, Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org> wrote:

> In this thread? :)
> And I think could be better to -project instead that debconf-discuss
> (I've just set reply-to accordingly).
> Or, if you prefer send me a private reply at madamezou@d.o

During Debconf9 I gave a talk about our project. Then one of the
developers present found it could be used to solve some of their
problem at work.
Soon his organization became one of the most active contributors in
our community.

(also, unrelated to me, just a suggestion for this campaign: it would
be good to get a quote from Eben Moglen about his freedombox talk at
Debconf10 and the impact it had, considering how the FreedomBox
foundation is heavily debian-populated)

Thanks,

Guido