Re: [Debconf-discuss] Lost anything on Debian Day?

[Tollef Fog Heen]
> Petter, I asked for your hat there, but they hadn't seen it.

Thank you.  Since I emailed about the missing had, I believe I have
remembered where it is.  I forgot it hanging in the corner of the room
we used to change to go rafting.  I suspect it is still there.  I have
tried emailing the rafting site, but no reply so far.

Would anyone with a car be willing to drive me there to fetch the hat?
Would probably be good if some native speaker could call the site and
verify that the hat is there first.  I believe the phone number is
+387 65 882 087 and their web site is <URL: http://www.kanjonraft.com/ >
(useless site, just point to the turist office).

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen