Re: [Debconf-discuss] Suggestion for Debconf Shirts Group Photo

Gerfried Fuchs dijo [Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:35:15AM +0200]:
>     Hi!
>
>  A few days ago I noticed people having shirts from previous years.
> While this is something that is expected, I thought why not to make a
> photo with a person wearing a shirt from a previous year standing next
> to each other.  I think such a picture could make a nice addition to the
> sponsor map for future debconfs to show a bit of the history within a
> single photo.
> (...)
>  I would think that only the "regular" shirts should be in the picture -
> I don't think that an overuse of video orange or staff black does
> transport the feeling properly, so it would be great to have only the
> regular attendee's shirts in the picture.
>
>  My idea is to have a single person from each year.  I have debconf5 and
> debconf8 with me, I know of at least a person who has debconf3 and
> debconf4, and a second person with debconf4, and saw a fair amount of
> people with other years.  Though, to be honest, I haven't really noticed
> a debconf6 shirt, besides Gunnar wearing the "inofficial" yellow ones
> with the chili on it - any takers for that shirt?

Very nice idea! :)

I have with me the DC6 unofficial you mentioned, DC7 (orga blue and
regular gray IIRC), DC9 normal bright green (using it now), DC10
normal purple, and of course DC11.

I have seen a couple of DC6 - The one I recall right away is Victor's
volunteer shirt (gray sleeves - regular had blue sleeves).