Re: [Debconf-discuss] Lost anything on Debian Day?

]] Adnan Hodzic

| I just got an sms from one of the Debian Day organizers that Tollef
| Fog Heen from Norway lost his accreditation/id and his wallet(?),
| Tollef you'll be able to pick this up tomorrow from Hotel Bosna front
| desk.

Apparently, the Hotel Bosna front desk is now located at the rafting
centre.

Thanks a lot to Wouter who took me back there to help me recover my
backpack.

Petter, I asked for your hat there, but they hadn't seen it.

Cheers,
--
Tollef Fog Heen