Re: [Debconf-discuss] Lost anything on Debian Day?

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Would anyone with a car be willing to drive me there to fetch the
> hat?  Would probably be good if some native speaker could call the
> site and verify that the hat is there first.  I believe the phone
> number is +387 65 882 087 and their web site is <URL:
> http://www.kanjonraft.com/ > (useless site, just point to the turist
> office).

A phone call did not help, so with the great assistence of Martin
Würtele who drove me there, I was able to findit exactly where I left
it.  With more than two hundred people visiting, I am surprised we did
not forget more than a backpack and a hat. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen