Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf11-localteam] Important news regarding travel to Banja Luka

Hi Philip,

Note that I'm also not saying that OSM's data is perfect -- for example,
the road that runs to the south of Banski Dvor is marked as a pedestrian
road in OSM.  Looking at the Bing imagery, there are cars on it,
apparently waiting at traffic lights.  This is why the road is rendered
narrower for these two blocks:

 http://osm.org/go/xfVO06ZJa--

I'm guessing that that's wrong.  If it is, it will mislead people when
they try to use that data for routing on their garmin's etc.

Just checked OSM map for errors. Street that is going south-east from crossroad, of which you posted a link, is dead street. Thus reason for parked cars. Rest of the pedestrian markings are OK.

Regarding parked cars in front of Banski Dvor (north-west from crossroad). Those are _strictly_ government cars. In Banski Dvor, President Of Republic Of Srpska has office, and main entrance to Banski Dvor is from that street. That is the reason why this street is closed for traffic. I am not Architect to know if that street, closed for traffic(except governments with special permission) could be classified as pedestrian zone or not. From experience I can say that traffic in this street is minimal and would leave it as that in OSM. Thats just my opinion.

I will change south-east street to normal street on OSM.

Regards,
Darjan Prtic