[Debconf-discuss] Important news regarding travel to Banja Luka

One of our local team members from Tuzla (Dejan Marjanovic) did
amazing job on working out the travel details on how to to get to
Banja Luka.

Please check www.DebConf11.com as it's one stop "shop" for all
information regarding needed information to get to Banja Luka, your
stay there and eventual departure.

DebConf11.com @ 24.05.2011
1. Added 600 interest points (POI) to the map of Banja Luka.
2. Code list of 4000 commercial and international airports (almost all
in the world)  // Please let me hear your applause!
3. Flight search from airport X (airport code query, city or country)
to Zagreb, Banja Luka, Sarajevo, Belgrade ...
4. Detailed routes for road signs from any bigger Europe city to Banja
Luka including travel costs.

@todo
1. Bus lines from Zagreb, Sarajevo, Belgrade to Banja Luka.
2. Route to Banski Dvor from any larger entry point in Banja Luka.
3. Smart search.
4. 360° virtual tour of few Banja Luka locations or points that are in
DebConf's interest.
5. Various gadgets/widgets.

Help:
1. Sorting the points of interest to types (ATM's, Banks, Bars ...) //
Local team Banja Luka?

Enjoy,

Adnan