Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf11-localteam] Important news regarding travel to Banja Luka

Just as it is case with Debian with its .org being official stuff and
.net being unofficial we can do the same thing here. Not a problem if
you ask me.

I still believe what he did here is amazing even he didn't solely rely
on free software, and that's exactly why we're having DebConf here
among other things; so people can learn and find out more about free
software :)

Adnan