Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 10:17:49AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> BTW Good luck -- if you find a route that works, _please_ update the
>
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Travel-Arriving
>
> page -- if on the other hand you lose the will to live (as I did) and
> realise that the information that you needed to decide that searching
> for alternatives was hopeless is either missing or hidden on the wiki
> page, perhaps you can improve on what's there so that those who come
> after you are better informed.

:D I re-read the page once again and there's now a bit of duplication in the
'by air' section, because the beginning of that section concentrates on the
*all*-air solution. That makes some sort of logical sense, but given all the
other information about the combined transport methods, it just doesn't seem
like the all-air stuff will interest the most people. I'll go re-section it
to put things into a more practical perspective.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.