Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is arriving Friday 22nd ok?

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 09:06:59AM +0100, Nick Bane wrote:
> On 06/05/2011 11:33, Holger Levsen wrote:
> >Hi Andreas,
> >
> >On Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >>I have not read this longish thread to the end, but isn't arriving at
> >>22.7. perfectly simple by just filling out a work plan for DebCamp and
> >>just do something reasonable?
> >yes
> >
> >>I plan my trip to arrive on 21.7. and have two days of DebCamp - so what
> >>are you actually talking about?
> >Changing those plans after the deadline, ie. - or not having a work plan.
> >
> I seem to have unwittingly stirred up a hornets nest here from a
> simple request for info.  In consequence I am booked to Zagreb on
> 22nd and will probably stay there overnight so avoiding any
> complications re DebCamp etc..

DebConf is getting closer and people is starting to get nervous. Don't let
this discussion change your plans!

Just select in penta "i have a specific work plan for debcamp" and write
there you are arriving one day earlier for convenience.

Ana, who is arriving also in the 22nd and has just done that.