Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is arriving Friday 22nd ok?

On 06/05/2011 11:33, Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi Andreas,

On Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
I have not read this longish thread to the end, but isn't arriving at
22.7. perfectly simple by just filling out a work plan for DebCamp and
just do something reasonable?
yes

I plan my trip to arrive on 21.7. and have two days of DebCamp - so what
are you actually talking about?
Changing those plans after the deadline, ie. - or not having a work plan.

I seem to have unwittingly stirred up a hornets nest here from a simple request for info. In consequence I am booked to Zagreb on 22nd and will probably stay there overnight so avoiding any complications re DebCamp etc..

Best wishes to all

Nick Bane