Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

2011/5/5 Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org>

Hi,

Hi!
The most recommended route to go to Banja Luka is flying to Zagreb then get
a bus or a train to Banja Luka. Is available somewhere the following
information?

I had to read the wiki(DebConf11) many times, then buses and trains pages to gather the info :)

- buses and train schedules Zagreb <-> Banja Luka (and costs)

 Buses > http://www.akz.hr/EN > 108, 123, 140 HRK (~14.8, ~16.8, ~19.1 EUR).

- how to go from zagreb airport to Zagreb train and bus station.

*ZAGREB AIRPORT => ZAGREB (TERMINAL - MAIN BUS STATION) > http://www.plesoprijevoz.hr/about.htm

If your plane lands in Zagreb and you need to get to Banja Luka by bus, you first need to get from the Zagreb airport to the Zagreb main bus station

30 kuna < one way ticket

- if you arrive/departure very late/early to Zagreb, what are your options?

I believe there are more buses than trains from Zagreb to Banja Luka

*Buses:

From Zagreb to Banja Luka:
    At 06:30, 08:00, 09:00, 10:30, 12:30, 15:00, 16:30, 20:00, 22:00
From Banja Luka to Zagreb:
    At 03:15, 06:30, 08:45, 09:10, 11:30, 11:45, 16:00, 17:35

I haven't find this information somewhere in the website or wiki and I find
hard booking flight tickets without knowing what to expect later. If somebody
did the job already please, share!
Some chit-chat at IRC showed me this is a showstopper for plenty of attendees
:/

If you fly from Germany to Zagreb goto germanwings.com or ryanair.com

Thanks,
Regards
Ana