Re: [Debconf-discuss] Ordering Debian Tartan Products

On 08/07/2010 12:00 PM, Philip Hands wrote:
> I should have got round to this before people started leaving DebConf,
> but in fact it doesn't make a vast amount of difference as I don't
> actually have any spare stock with me, but there is around 20 yards
> spare from the most recent batch that was woven.

I really like the Debian Tartan, but i assume it's made of wool, and i
don't wear animal products.  I'm sure the traditional tartan-makers
would be aghast at the suggestion, but are there any plans (or even any
possibilities) to make a batch of this fabric in cotton, linen, or other
vegetable- or synthetic-based material?

	--dkg